Maruti Express is the first marine transportation facilities that serve the route crossing from Sanur to Nusa Penida using a speed boat. Is only 30 minutes from Sanur Beach. That has a level of security and comfort are very good. Maruti Express speed boat has a captain, boat crew and staff were friendly, smiling and ready to provide maximum service for your trip to Nusa Penida. According to our motto.
FOR A BETTER TRAVELLING TO NUSA PENIDA
Nusa Penida Island is located in south-east of Bali Island. The large of Nusa Penida is about 20.284 hectares. It is about 12 km in south-east of Bali. The height of Nusa Penida is 300 meters above sea level; and the temperature is about 28 – 32 degree Celsius. Administratively, this island belongs to region of Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Nusa Penida Island consists of sixty villages that are separated near the mountain and near the beach . Nusa Penida is coastal lowland and mountain highland area in which the north part of Nusa Penida is coastal lowland area and the south part of Nusa Penida is mountain highland area.
It has tropical climate with rainfall 1.069 mm per year. Geographically, Nusa Penida has the following boundaries:
North : Badung straits
East : Lombok sea
South : Hindian ocean
West : Badung strait
Boat Specifications : Motorized with 600 horse power rated under international maritime. Code of Safety, 13.00 meter length, 3.00 meter width. Boat Capacity for 45 persons completed with life jacket.
– From Sanur : 08.30 AM , 10.00 AM ,16.00 PM
– From Nusa Penida : 07.30 AM , 09.00 AM , 15.00 PM
– Rates are including pick up and drop service, porter, mineral water.
– Free pick up and drop service for area Sanur,Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran,Legian and UbudCenter ( Until COCO SUPERMARKET beside of Bebek Bengil Restaurant )
– Add charge for pick up at Airport, Canggu, Uluwatu at Rp.250.000 net/car/way ( maximum 4 persons )
– Return date is open (either on the same day or next day).
– We also arrange the tour packages or speed boat charter for Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Lombok and Gili Island.
– Visit www.lembonganfastboats.com for more information about fast boat transfers in Bali.
- Phone: +62 361 9381438, +62 81338754848 / +62 8123831639
- Email 1: [email protected] (main), [email protected] (complementary)
- Main Office: Matahari Terbit Arcade 5, Jalan Matahari Terbit, Sanur Kaja 80227 Bali – Indonesia
- Operational Office 1: Glory Express, Jalan Hangtuah No 27, Sanur 80227 Bali – Indonesia
- Operational Office 2: Maruti Express, Jalan Hangtuah No 84, Sanur 80227 Bali – Indonesia
- Operational Office 3: Maruti harbor, Toyapakeh beach, Nusa Penida Island
- Operational Office 4: Glory harbor, Jungutbatu beach, Nusa Lembongan Island
- Website: Marutigroupfastboat.com